Author Topic: JC  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Blakhart

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.
  • Newborn
    • View Profile
JC
« on: September 08, 2017, 10:59:17 PM »
JC says he's busy but will return to kick our asses soon.

"T2 > Midair."

Offline JesusChrist

• Reputation Power: 11
  • JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.
  • " Super Admin "
    • View Profile
Re: JC
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 06:21:14 PM »
"JesusChrist, he dies for your sins"

Offline mistcane

• Super Admin
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • mistcane is a rising star!mistcane is a rising star!mistcane is a rising star!mistcane is a rising star!mistcane is a rising star!mistcane is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 02:39:39 PM »
who is he

Offline Blakhart

• Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.
  • Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 10:42:35 PM »
The Sami are indigenous people of Lapland who herd reindeer for fun and profit. They are also famed for healing hookers in GTA5.

Offline ChocoTaco

• ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 10:40:16 AM »

Offline Blakhart

• Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 10:28:12 PM »
Lol neat pic choc. I built an ar like that for my bro, had a wilson bbl, free float handguard, hk psg1 palmswell grip as in the pic, and harris bipod all topped with a rangefinding shepherd scope.
https://shepherdscopes.com/

Offline Heat

• SCP Admin
  • Super Admin
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Heat is working their way up.Heat is working their way up.Heat is working their way up.
    • View Profile
    • BamaPride.com - Roll Tide!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 07:44:02 PM »
cool
x

Offline Blakhart

• Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 10:38:14 PM »

how fins game in the winter months

Offline ChocoTaco

• ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 08:23:44 AM »
https://palmettostatearmory.com
Best place for 'poverty pony' potential

Lol neat pic choc. I built an ar like that for my bro, had a wilson bbl, free float handguard, hk psg1 palmswell grip as in the pic, and harris bipod all topped with a rangefinding shepherd scope.

Ya, I want a freefloat but kinda like the a2 gasblock look so undecided.

Offline Blakhart

• Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 12:25:31 AM »
Sadly, the kit I had employed a aluminum gasblock using several set screws to lock it in place, ie you will be replacing it sooner than later as the gases eat the loominum and blow it into the bcg. It was a huge chunk of loominum, fugly but worked. I'm not a fan of aftermarket triggers so I just grabbed my pile of usgi trigger group (everyone should have a pile of usgi trigger group parts) and started mixing and matching triggers and sears till I had the smoothest one and then slathered synthetic lube on the mating faces. A guy I know who used to work for the JAG (US Army) investigating weapon malfs showed me where to stone the contacting bits but that cuts right through the oh so very thin surface hardening, meaning that as unto the loominium gasblock, you'll be replacing the trigger group with regularity.
And yes I agree, the A2 is a fine piece. I want an A3, one with the piccatinny rail for optics. No need for free float anything as it's not a bench rifle.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 12:50:29 AM by Blakhart »

Offline ChocoTaco

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 11:25:33 PM »
Sadly, the kit I had employed a aluminum gasblock using several set screws to lock it in place, ie you will be replacing it sooner than later as the gases eat the loominum and blow it into the bcg. It was a huge chunk of loominum, fugly but worked. I'm not a fan of aftermarket triggers so I just grabbed my pile of usgi trigger group (everyone should have a pile of usgi trigger group parts) and started mixing and matching triggers and sears till I had the smoothest one and then slathered synthetic lube on the mating faces. A guy I know who used to work for the JAG (US Army) investigating weapon malfs showed me where to stone the contacting bits but that cuts right through the oh so very thin surface hardening, meaning that as unto the loominium gasblock, you'll be replacing the trigger group with regularity.
And yes I agree, the A2 is a fine piece. I want an A3, one with the piccatinny rail for optics. No need for free float anything as it's not a bench rifle.

Ya, if you're gonna be posting pictures of it online. You prolly would need a nice Daniel defense squid grip rail.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 11:55:19 PM by ChocoTaco »

Offline Heat

• SCP Admin
  • Super Admin
  • Heat is working their way up.Heat is working their way up.Heat is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2018, 09:31:08 PM »

Another I been spying.

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/AR-15-Complete-Gun-Kits_c_193.html
x

Offline ChocoTaco

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2018, 12:36:40 AM »
That's dirt cheap if you got the tools.

Offline Blakhart

• Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2018, 01:03:19 AM »

Another I been spying.

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/AR-15-Complete-Gun-Kits_c_193.html
LOL@7.5in bbl ar15. The muzzle flash from a 11.5in bbl is a few feet long and a foot in diameter when fired in darkness. I suppose the 7.5in bbl should come with a fire extinguisher, also hearing protection.

Offline Heat

• SCP Admin
  • Super Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2018, 10:52:36 PM »
I'm a school resource officer now and want a short barrelled 9mm.
x

Tags: