Author Topic: JC  (Read 794 times)

Offline Blakhart

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Blakhart is a rising star!Blakhart is a rising star!Blakhart is a rising star!Blakhart is a rising star!Blakhart is a rising star!Blakhart is a rising star!
  • Newborn
    • View Profile
JC
« on: September 08, 2017, 10:59:17 PM »
JC says he's busy but will return to kick our asses soon.

"T2 > Midair."

Offline JesusChrist

• Reputation Power: 11
  • JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.
  • " Super Admin "
    • View Profile
Re: JC
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 06:21:14 PM »
"JesusChrist, he dies for your sins"

Offline mistcane

• Super Admin
  • mistcane is a rising star!mistcane is a rising star!mistcane is a rising star!mistcane is a rising star!mistcane is a rising star!mistcane is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 02:39:39 PM »
who is he

Offline Blakhart

• Blakhart is a rising star!Blakhart is a rising star!Blakhart is a rising star!Blakhart is a rising star!Blakhart is a rising star!Blakhart is a rising star!
  • Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 10:42:35 PM »
The Sami are indigenous people of Lapland who herd reindeer for fun and profit. They are also famed for healing hookers in GTA5.

Offline ChocoTaco

• ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 10:40:16 AM »

Offline Blakhart

• Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 10:28:12 PM »
Lol neat pic choc. I built an ar like that for my bro, had a wilson bbl, free float handguard, hk psg1 palmswell grip as in the pic, and harris bipod all topped with a rangefinding shepherd scope.
https://shepherdscopes.com/

Offline Heat

• SCP Admin
  • Super Admin
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Heat is working their way up.Heat is working their way up.Heat is working their way up.
    • View Profile
    • BamaPride.com - Roll Tide!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 07:44:02 PM »
cool
x

Offline Blakhart

• Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 10:38:14 PM »

how fins game in the winter months

Offline ChocoTaco

• ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 08:23:44 AM »
https://palmettostatearmory.com
Best place for 'poverty pony' potential

Lol neat pic choc. I built an ar like that for my bro, had a wilson bbl, free float handguard, hk psg1 palmswell grip as in the pic, and harris bipod all topped with a rangefinding shepherd scope.
https://shepherdscopes.com/

Ya, I want a freefloat but kinda like the a2 gasblock look so undecided.

Tags: