Author Topic: Fin sightings  (Read 884 times)

Offline Blakhart

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.
  • Newborn
    • View Profile
Fin sightings
« on: June 27, 2018, 09:58:51 PM »
A Fin has been detected in SCP as of 1058PM Eastern Time 27JUN18

Offline JesusChrist

• Reputation Power: 11
  • JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.
  • " Super Admin "
    • View Profile
Re: Fin sightings
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 04:22:13 PM »
As long as Sami joins once in a while, Tribes 2 cannot be dead.
"JesusChrist, he dies for your sins"

Offline Blakhart

• Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.Blakhart has a powerful will.
  • Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 10:46:24 PM »
A Fin has been detected in SCP as of 1148PM Eastern Time 05JUL18

Offline Silent Eagle

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Silent Eagle has no influence.
  • I'm MA or die material
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 01:38:02 PM »
t2 is dead man do not put any hopes of it as long as u see exq in there
half of t2 player base moved to midair now what left is fags i mean weak t2 players like i and the others who can pull something unless with help by better players
tetchy is in midair and has 1st in there soo really he wont be back in here lol
with no support of him ctf is no fun
lak lost its fun also when you see exq every time in doing same cheap game style as he learned as it was fun because he cant midair
soo overall there is no point going in classic
Hate me but i really dont care

Offline ChocoTaco

• ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 07:27:32 PM »
half of t2 player base moved to midair now what left is fags i mean weak t2 players like i and the others who can pull something unless with help by better players
lak lost its fun also when you see exq every time in doing same cheap game style as he learned as it was fun because he cant midair
Feels bad man

Offline Silent Eagle

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Silent Eagle has no influence.
  • I'm MA or die material
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 08:33:10 PM »
Feels bad man
feels bad you say... well yes it fells bad but least u trying to bring this back you know, that will be noted
 i told about exq in forums before but still no one did not care and end of that i got banned for pointing that but that does not matter anymore
yea sooo what if you still see Fin in t2 he is just one man and one man cant change things in here we need all that left is from t2 if this thing will keep going soon t2 will be wasteland and i will have to be forced to find replacement for t2 witch is cant be found for now
we could go bring new players like from this gen ofc but like JC sad they gonna get wasted by older veterans and OMR if they face him lol and building them skills it will take allot of time and yet some of them wont come cause t2 is not that good as COD or battlefield or fortnite  or any this gen multiplayer
soo there is nothing you can do about this abandonware unless make better reboot of it or bring back game stats and all rest stuff witch is cannot be done cuz dynamix team left this game die i hope one day someone will make proper reboot for this
Hate me but i really dont care

Offline Blakhart

• Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2018, 10:18:16 PM »
A Fin has been detected in SCP as of 1119PM Eastern Time 13AUG18

Offline Heat

• SCP Admin
  • Super Admin
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Heat is working their way up.Heat is working their way up.Heat is working their way up.
    • View Profile
    • BamaPride.com - Roll Tide!
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 09:46:28 PM »
x

Offline Blakhart

• Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 10:44:21 PM »
The fin is elusive.

Offline Heat

• SCP Admin
  • Super Admin
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Heat is working their way up.Heat is working their way up.Heat is working their way up.
    • View Profile
    • BamaPride.com - Roll Tide!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2018, 11:10:11 AM »
x

Offline JesusChrist

• JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.JesusChrist is on the verge of being accepted.
  • " Super Admin "
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 10:25:08 PM »
No recent Fin sightings, with TA/Midair being pretty dead?
"JesusChrist, he dies for your sins"

Offline Blakhart

• Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2018, 12:36:18 AM »
Also no scp.

Wutup wif dat?

Offline ChocoTaco

• ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.ChocoTaco is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2018, 08:10:40 AM »
Maybe bran doing maintenance. Had to start back up too.

Offline Blakhart

• Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2018, 09:52:07 PM »
A Fin has been detected in SCP as of 1052PM Eastern Time 13OCT18

Offline Blakhart

• Newborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2018, 10:05:33 PM »
A Fin has been detected in SCP as of 1100PM Eastern Time 27OCT18

Tags: